I shop A LOT and I pretty much stick to the same stores all the time. I have found the stores that fit me best in sizing, style & prices.
It took me a while to figure this out and since I shop online most of the time, I needed places that I knew the clothes would fit pretty much all the time without having to order 5 different sizes and play the guessing game. Of course there are times that something comes, it fits, but I do not like it and I return.
I hate returning. Even more so, I hate returning something online. Most of the time it does not happen. Packaging things up is just such a pain! So, I mostly only shop at stores online that I can return to the store in person! For me, bringing my returns to a store is just so much easier!
I hope this list of my favorite stores (in store and online) helps you while you shop as well! And you might even find a new favorite store!
STORES I LOVE BUT DO NOT SHOP AT OFTEN
- ZARA – Fashion forward pieces at great prices
- River Island– so many fun and stylish pieces
- Aritzia – Great quality, classic items
- ShopBop– Everything from designer high fashion to everyday wear
- Windsor Store– Fun and stylish pieces at good prices
SIZING AT MY FAVORITE STORES
Unfortunately, sizing varies at every single store which makes it hard to shop! As I said before, I have come to find my exact size at all of my favorite stores and I think that is why I keep shopping at them!
H&M – Sizing is all over the place!
- I am a size US 4 at HM (I am typically a 2 at most other places )
- size up at least one size
- I do not buy their jeans because the sizing is crazy. I cannot find a pair that fit. They are either super small or super big. I gave up
- I stick to mostly buying their tops
- Tops- I always get a small unless reviews say it runs small
- Bags- I love their bags because they are priced so well and are of decent quality
- Pretty true to size (TTS)
- I do not buy jeans here since just like HM, they are too all over the place in sizing
- In tops/dresses, I buy a small unless reviews say it runs small
- I love their basics
- Basics are so cheap there
- Quality is not the best
- I love their co-ord sets and summer dresses
- I prefer to shop online because in store, I find it is not organized and I cannot find anything
- I am a US 4. I love their stylish, edgy, chic, girly style
- NastyGal is online only
- I followed the size guide on their website & so far has been very accurate
- The whole site is almost ALWAYS on sale
- Sizing is spot on if you use the size guide!
- I love their classic and stylish pieces
- Great quality at reasonable prices
- I could write a whole blog post on Nordstrom as it is my FAVORITE store and by far shop here the most
- sizing depends on the brand you get, but the reviews and size guide are beyond helpful!
- free shipping ALWAYS
- free returns ALWAYS
- comes super fast with standard delivery
- Great range of styles and prices
- BP, Leith, ASTR, AFRM, Halogen, WAYF – some of my favorite brands to shop here
- Online only, pretty true to size
- I am typically a small
- I really only buy their tops or dresses
- Pants are too hard to buy since have to return online
- Good prices for the quality
- Quality is okay
- They do sell other brands and some higher end brands as well
- Online only, great selection, great prices, sizes can differ
- ASOS has so so so much to choose from
- It can be hard to find what you are looking for
- I search the site for whatever I am looking for such as green dress, denim shorts, tie dye, etc in order to narrow it all down
- Sizes vary depending on the brand but the size guide is so helpful
- Great range of prices and styles
- Great for work clothes, always a sale, sizing is spot on
- Sizing is true to size
- I am either a 4P in pants or a 2 Regular
- Tops I am always a small
- I love their cotton t-shirts and tank tops
- Great quality jeans
Abercrombie & Fitch
- JEANS JEANS JEANS
- I really only buy their jeans and jean shorts
- They are true to size
- I wear a 26
- Typically always a sale going on
Hope this is helpful!