I am sharing some gift ideas for men featuring my husband’s favorite items! All of the items in this gift ideas post are items that my husband owns and loves. Some items are also things my dad and brothers love too! Let’s get right into the gift ideas for men!
I am breaking down each and every one of these gifts below! I am also linking each of these gift ideas so you can easily click on any photo under “shop here” to shop it!
- T-shirts _ My husband has an obsession with these gray v-neck t-shirts. He likes to layer them when its cold and wear them alone in the summer. They run true to size. Shop here –
- Cozy pullover – These pullovers are the only ones my husband will wear. I also have bought them for my brothers. They are a good thickness and quality. They run try to size. Shop here –
- Joggers – My husband lives in joggers on the weekends. They run true to size! Shop here –
- Waterproof boots – My husband hates snowboots, rainboots or pretty much any boot. But he owns these and he likes them. They are waterproof but definitely not made for long periods in the cold or snow. However, this brand does have boots identical to these made for the winter and snow. The sizing is a bit odd so your best bet is to go by the sizing chart! I also own these in womens. Shop here-
- Comfortable Sneakers – I had these same sneakers on the women’s gift ideas list too! They come in both mens and womens and they are so comfortable! They are not athletic sneakers but more of a casual sneaker. I find they run true to size but the size chart is your best bet! Shop here –
- Slippers – My husband loves these slippers! He wears them around the house all the time. They are warm and comfortable. Shop here –
- Neck Messager – This messager is amazing! Shop here –
- Can Insulator – My husband’s favorite alcoholic beverage is a white claw so this insulator is perfect! They come in lots of sizes to fit the can of your choice. Shop here –
- Winter Gloves – These are my husband’s absolute favorite gloves. They are so so warm! Shop here –
- Ring Doorbell – My husband loves electronics and we have had this doorbell for a couple years now. He loves it so much. It is in replace of a normal doorbell. It has a camera on it and it picks up motion on its own which it records. You can program it so you get all notifications right to your phone whenever there is a “ring” aka motion. It is great for me when I am waiting on a package and want to see if it was dropped off yet when I am not home lol Shop here –
- Sunglasses – I bought my husband these sunglasses last summer. He loved them so much that he bought them in every single color. They are only $12! Shop here –
- Winter hat – This hat is my husband’s favorite. He raves about how warm it keeps him to the point that he is sometimes sweating in it! It is really good quality and thick. Shop here –
- Bluetooth hat – I bought this bluetooth hat for my brothers who both work outside occassionally. The hat hooks up to your phone to play music through bluetooth and the hat keeps you warm! They both loved it. No need for headphones when you wear this hat. The hat is not super thick though. Shop here –
I hope you find some great gift ideas here for the man or men in your life!
As always, don’t forget to subscribe below so that you never miss a post!